UNDERGROUND PITFIGHTING
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UNDERGROUND PITFIGHTING

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Donnie Su is the Dai Lo

Go down 
AuthorMessage
RyanREV

Donnie Su is the Dai Lo Empty
PostSubject: Donnie Su is the Dai Lo   Donnie Su is the Dai Lo I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2012 11:46 pm

Backstage Jackie Mabel is with one of the newer entrants into PitFighting, Wushu/Pancrase stylist Donnie Su, dressed to impress and looking rather suave. He is wearing a leather jacket, lady killer skinny jeans, dark sunglasses and a black t-shirt with a monochrome Pancrase Hybrid Wrestling logo. He has two women possibly of Eastern European or Russian ethnicity in tow each with their arms around his waist. He gives each of the women a kiss and waves goodbye before doing a phone hand gesture

Jackie Mabel: I'm here with Donnie Su better known as the Dai Lo or the Big Boss. A man with a rather shady past who isn't afraid to make a huge gamble for an even larger pay-off it seems, whether it be in investments, on the pool table or even in the bedroom. Do you happen to have any protection on you sir?

Donnie Su: Yes, shinguards of course.

Jackie Mabel: Aren't you afraid of catching every kind of STD imaginable sleeping with those whores?

Donnie Su: What you think I was really stupid enough not to get them tested? I want to get this interview on the right foot maybe we could even be friends afterwards. What do you think about a free massage courtesy of those two lovely ladies? It's on me, my treat.

Jackie Mabel: I like your style Donnie but no thanks I have to keep up a certain level of professionalism. So what got you interested in investing in a dump like this?

Donnie Su: I did what I would call market research being part of The Freightliners initially. It soon became apparent to me that PitFighting had the potential to be the next great fan spectacle. As human beings it is in our nature to enjoy violence and competition.

However I don't just want to be on a sidelines, no I want to be a part of the action inside the Danger Room. I find that by being directly involved in what you invest in increases your face and credibility.

Jackie Mabel: What else have you invested in and how on Earth did you get the money to do so?

Donnie Su: No offense to PitFighting because I know you guys have been in feuds before with them. Pancrase gyms seemed like the perfect opportunity for me, a constantly growing enterprise. Also they offered me protection from the Triads. Last but not least I felt like I needed to step up my training. For me the step was quite logical and my entire martial arts game was transformed completely. Sure I had done some Chin Na and Shuai Jiao previously but this was a totally different grappling game. I was recommended to compete in Scientific Wrestling matches which were certainly a truly eye opening experience coming from primarily a Kung Fu/Wushu background. I'm now focusing a lot more on my grappling then I did in the past. I am heavily considering doing a HK based movie that showcases Scientific Wrestling with myself in the lead role. The goal would be to introduce what I think is a rather crowd pleasing sport to China which still seems sold on Kung Fu after all these years.

I have funded all of my operations with money I earned from playing pool, saved up for all these years. I managed to live my life rather frugally up until this point, but I have all intentions of a fantastic early retirement.

Jackie Mabel: It is a breath of fresh air that's for sure to see someone who is a traditional Chinese martial artist with such an intimate understanding of ground grappling techniques. Are you concerned at all that you will stray too far away from your Wushu roots which could be seen as a slap in the face to your late master?

Donnie Su: No not at all I feel confident that he would be supportive of my decision. Bruce Lee said to be like water which is exactly my intention. To become as well rounded as possible should ultimately be the goal of any real martial artist. I want to be ahead of the curve while still remaining true to my roots. Pancrase style in a sense puts everything I already know and turns it into a cohesive package as well as adding new techniques to keep me interested and sharp, always improving never plateauing.

Jackie Mabel: So Donnie who would you like to fight?

Donnie Su: Louis Brown, young, obviously very talented especially when it comes to his traditional martial arts technique. However I am wiser and more experienced as well as better on the ground. A victory over him would propel me to new heights. Also somebody who comes from a Scientific Wrestling background would be nice to show just how much I have improved. Pretty much anybody where I can impose one of my styles over the other guy.

Jackie Mabel: Is there anything you would like to add?

Donnie Su: I think it is about time PitFighting abstain from criminal activities from this point onwards. A place of integrity and a level of class that matches myself. You know somewhere that has role models for the next generation. There is a whole compound full of orphans that have a hero in me who are relying on my success so that they can live a better life. If UGPF were to donate money I will forever be grateful. Besides many of them might even want to become fighters someday so think of it as an investment for the future.

Jackie Mabel: Well it was a pleasure interviewing you Donnie and we hope to see you again soon most likely fighting in the Danger Room.

Donnie Su: One can only hope, for the orphans' sake. I promise to donate my entire purse to them.

Donnie Su appears to be eternally in deep conflict with himself leading to most people being confused over his behavior.
Back to top Go down

Donnie Su is the Dai Lo
Page 1 of 1