UNDERGROUND PITFIGHTING
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UNDERGROUND PITFIGHTING

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Old, pro-wrestling RP

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Old, pro-wrestling RP Empty
PostSubject: Old, pro-wrestling RP   Old, pro-wrestling RP I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2012 11:35 pm

I discovered this post I made seven years ago on a pro-wrestling roleplaying board.

[Only admins are allowed to see this link]

It is incredible:

Quote :
( The setting is at a small, silent house in the District of Columbia at dusk. We see an man in the house who is in deep thought. The mans name is Shipwreck Carnival.)
Shipwreck( thinking): "So, I guess I made my decision. I'm finally going professional. Tonight's the night I leave. After all these years of studying, I chose violence as my career. I guess it was destiny, though. War practice is not an obsession you can shake off easily. It's highly dramatic human interaction, violence is natural. First I become a champion of Savate in France. Then I win a few Chessboxing tournaments in the Netherlands. Then I leave my luxurious life in Europe for a fighters chance in New York. I start hanging out with a few carnies who teach me how to wrestle. I start beating people up on the streets, and I start to enjoy it. I beat more people up, but this time in a cage at a bar. Then I meet Monroe Klingerman, a man who finally convinces me to go professional. I go through all these events and I build up my ability and power. I gain momentum until I hit it big time. Now it's finally time to hit it. Originally, I prepared myself for a life of science and peace. Now I'm going of to a world of violence and chaos. Was it the right path?"
( Mr. Carnival gets up from where he was seated.)
Shipwreck: " Enough wavering.Yes, it was the right path! I love fighting, it's what I live for. Fighting is a science."
( Mr. Carnival goes all through his house and packs things in a suitcase. He then goes outside to his Cadillac with everthing that he needs.)
Shipwreck:" The BlPW seems like a good federation for me. I will travel the U.S to get to it's matches. On the way, when I'm hungary, I will eat. When I'm tired, I will sleep. If this car gets broken beyond repair, I will walk. When I need to train, I will."
( Mr. Carnival enters his car with his things.)
Shipwreck: "Let's see: I have my money, I've got my mana cane, I've got my prized handball, and I've got my weights. My house is locked, I have a full tank of gas, it's dark out, and I'm wearing sunglasses. Time to go!"
( Mr. Carnival pulls out of his driveway as he thinks more)
Shipwreck: " Going through with this professional wrestling career could ruin my life, or make it the best it could be. I could be a great champion, or I could die in car crash right on this road. Whatever happens, I will note stop trying. I will not give up!"
( Mr.Carnival drives along, contemplating what he will do tomorrow, and where his matches will be.)

Back to top Go down
https://bbh1.rpg-board.net

Old, pro-wrestling RP
Page 1 of 1