UNDERGROUND PITFIGHTING
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UNDERGROUND PITFIGHTING

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Slaying the Devil: Introduction

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Slaying the Devil: Introduction Empty
PostSubject: Slaying the Devil: Introduction   Slaying the Devil: Introduction I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2012 10:15 am

Just beneath the surface of reality lays an immeasurable pit of nothingness. This swirling abyss exists autonomously from both the laws of man and the laws of physics. All manner of evil emanates from this pit, and seeps into our world with the intention of sinking us down into it. Some people know this place as Hell. We simply call it the Void.

Heaven… I do not know if such a place ever was. If it did exist, it’s indisputable that it was consumed by the Void many ages ago. Yes, the notion of a higher power is antiquated and obsolete, a relic from a primitive time. The truth is that we stand against this boiling cauldron of anarchy alone. It is the sole burden of man to keep this precious Earth unbridled from the grasping claws of the Void, and to prevent our egos from being overwhelmed and corrupted by the chaos pulsating beneath our feet.

And so are the teachings of the Minamoto Clan, a society of the enlightened. As a newly appointed soldier for this esoteric order, I operate on the front lines of the never-ending struggle to keep our world afloat. It is my duty to sever the hooks which entangle our planet whenever the incubi attempt to snare us and pull us down below. With a body and mind conditioned through a decade’s worth of preparation, I feel I am suited for the task at hand. Whenever the entities beneath us climb through the cracks of reality and attempt to haunt our world, I will find them. Many people believe these beings originate from Hell, but I know these creatures don’t know the meaning of the word until they meet me.
Back to top Go down
https://bbh1.rpg-board.net

Slaying the Devil: Introduction
Page 1 of 1